Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Anthony Hamilton - What I'm Feelin' (2016)

Anthony Hamilton - What I'm Feelin' (2016)
#AnthonyHamilton #New #RnB

Anthony Hamilton - What I'm Feelin' (2016)
Anthony Hamilton - What I'm Feelin' (2016)

The beginning of spring, very soon we will be content with sunny/warm days, which means that many actors want to have time to release their releases, it's time one of the best selling for them. Today we talk about one of the most distinctive Soul artists of our time, it's time to evaluate the new creation of Mr. Hamilton.

I understand the idea 'director', I can easily catch on any song with this plate the essence of what is happening. This work reveals the religious side of the artist, not the gift of a red thread through the album sounds appropriate rhymes and musical plate bordered by the Gospel style, 2016, the format. When I heard the first single, and learned about the record, I was very happy, because a little experiment I have always held in high esteem. I'm always happy when artists are looking for new sound decisions and try to pass new emotions through their art.

It seemed to me, this record turned out too intimate, she is so for everybody, it is unlikely to attract a large audience, perhaps this was the idea of ​​Anthony, but I was not enough that offers the artist, or rather my little hooked. In terms of mastering and material selection - no complaints, this is the aerobatics. In terms of harmony and integrity - all done very well. In terms of diversity done smartly, then you and the Blues to Country and RnB with Soul (this Soul), and even with the Gospel Funk present. But I do not hooked, of course I've never been a fan of this artist, but always respected his work, this time turned out just not my thing. And do not say that oblozhalsya artist, all done at a good level, probably not really my music.

I must say this is the record just for the fans, they will understand and be able to enjoy, they are looking for new faces of Anthony, they even can forgive minor flaws. The rest of you can not worry, it is very difficult to call this a classic record, what style do not take it as a basis, keeping in mind the above-mentioned music styles.

P.S. Still, the best tracks of an artist, I believe Struggle No More (with Jaheim and Musiq Soulchild) - here is a Gospel/RnB I will always listen.

What is it like: Jaheim, Noel Gordon, Anthony David
I liked: Amen, I Want You

Source - CD (v0)
Listen to the entire - http://vk.com/audios-69525512?album_id=72296229
DOWNLOAD - http://www119.zippyshare.com/v/i1qfjCT8/file.html

No comments: