Thursday, March 24, 2016

Brian McKnight - Better (2016)

Brian McKnight - Better (2016)
#BrianMcKnight #New #RnB

Brian McKnight - Better (2016)
Brian McKnight - Better (2016)

Once upon a time, the actor was so good, many believed in him, even more people are still waiting for him this RnB. Today we have to evaluate the new album RnB legend, judging by the promo of the plate and the date of its release, it becomes clear - this work is continuous, I would say even experimental, but let's start from the beginning.

As for the matter of fact, here it is not clear to me why write this album, I wanted to say that McKnight. After all, even the latest release was built in a clear style and some songs takes us to a great past. In this work, there is nothing but absolutely rude chosen tracks, to identify the style of the album is practically not possible, as if listening to a completely different artists on the radio. I am always very sorry for the artists, who spend their talent, and he certainly is in by Brian, for such work, as if begging for alms at the fans in the form of records of purchase.

It anything, Soul/Country/Reggae/Pop/Rock, but RnB, I put the tag out of respect for this actor and his past achievements. In general, this hodgepodge of sounds and directions, which I have not touched. I find it difficult to write about the quality of the work, because the quality is for me above all integrity, and then I did not notice her. It seems as if the actor is back on 20 years ago and recorded a demo CD for the record label, and he has not yet decided on the style, I decided to fulfill all at once. It is very difficult to assess the vocals, as is evident that this is not the artist's native style, I doubt that he's singing it in the shower, in connection with the vocals sound very faded and ears not to be hooked.

Just recently, we are remembering the past work of the artist and still these hits cause crawl, how many associations produce the best songs of the artist and how unfortunate that the last five years we have completely lost such a wonderful lyrical artist. Maybe even forever, because I do not see a fuse in McKnight, such a fuse that would allow him to once again resound beautifully.

More I write on this subject is nothing, record a complete failure and I doubt that there are many fans of the creativity and the more I doubt that someone will be able to listen to later, like at least 5 years. If you are a music lover and are open to any style of music, you have not developed a certain taste, then maybe you will like this record. To me it only remains, once again upset at the expense of such masters/oldies who spend their talent on all sorts of nonsense.

What is it like: all that anything but RnB.
I liked: no such.

Source - CD (v0)
Listen to the entire - http://downloadingmovie.net/music/better/e825789
DOWNLOAD - http://downloadingmovie.net/music/better/e825789

No comments: